We provide APIs for our platform sdk and your application.
To record any measurement with a Notch sensor, a license key must be exchanged between the mobile app and the sensors, during a process called activation. This activation process is implemented in the platform SDK and requires Internet connection.
Each user of your application must have a unique license id. The Notch sensor starts a measurement if and only if a license key was exchanged between the mobile application and the sensors (activation).
- When a user starts using your application, the Notch SDK expects a license key.
- You’re expected to build a backend for your application and keep track of your users and their license keys there.
- So as the SDK initializes, connect to your backend to get a license key for your user.
- In case the user has no license key yet, your backend should connect to Wearnotch license endpoint to obtain one.
- To identify your user, use any string unique to your user, like her e-mail address.
- Some charges might apply, contact sales for more details.
- Your backend should return with the license key, so the SDK initialization can be continued.
- The Notch SDK caches the license key, so you must do this step only once.